Stay In Good Health
We Are In This Together
In recent weeks, we’ve found ourselves in a situation like so many others – one that is as unifying as it is challenging. Our top priority now is to ensure a safe environment for you, as well as our valued staff.
This is our virtual handshake of assurance to you.
Here's What We Are Doing
1) Prioritising a healthy and safe shopping environment
We are closely monitoring the developments around COVID-19 and taking our lead from advisories provided by the Ministry of Health and governing agencies. We will also continue to adapt our practices to the situation as it evolves.
Additionally, we are submitting for SG Clean Quality Mark, an official government certification that is independently audited and adheres to strict requirements and compliance for good sanitation and hygiene practices within Retail and F&B spaces.
This includes the following actions:
- Checking the temperatures of our Retail teams twice a day; ensuring that none have visited COVID-19 affected areas or have travelled abroad. All our staff on team are also adhering to strict personal hygiene practices at all times.
- Strict enforcement of paid Leave of Absence and Stay Home Notice should any of our staff require the time to rest or be with family.
- All common facilities and surfaces such as those in all our stores, including fitting rooms and F&B spaces, are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitisers are readily available at our stores. All clothes are thoroughly steamed after a customer has tried them on as an additional pre-caution.
- Social distancing is being encouraged within our stores and F&B spaces, Birds of Paradise and Plain Vanilla Bakery, as effectively as possible.
2) Free Shipping On All Orders
With many of you adjusting to the new normal of home isolation and working from home, we want to contribute to your own space of peace. As such, we are covering shipping on all orders placed at our E-store – both in Singapore and Worldwide.
3) Customer Service
For the safety of our Customer Service teams, we are implementing split teams and Work-from-Home practices. For this reason, while Customer Service is still available to take your calls, our call responses might be slightly limited. However, we remain readily available to you by Email should you have queries about your order. Let us know how we can help at email@example.com.
We All Have A Part To Play
For the safety of everyone, we ask that you follow guidelines regarding personal hygiene and sanitary measures, such as frequent handwashing, and if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and rest up.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, and wish you and your families the best of health during this time. Together, we can work to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 outbreak.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
In Good Health
From all of us at IN GOOD COMPANY