Phase 2 - Reopening Our Stores
It’s Time: We’re Back.
When are your stores re-opening?
We are reopening our Singapore stores at staggered dates in line with government and mall guidance. Certain store opening hours are abbreviated until further notice.
• The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands | Opens 19 June, 11.00am – 9.00pm
(Exclusive: Archive Sale collections only)
• TANGS at Tang Plaza | Opens 19 June, 11.30am - 8.30pm
• Jewel Changi Airport | Opens 23 June, 11.00am - 9.00pm
• ION Orchard | Opens 23 June, 11.00am - 9.00pm
Shopping in store: your health and well-being
As our doors reopen, you'll notice some changes in our stores that will help create a safe and seamless shopping environment. Keeping our staff and our customers safe remains our top priority at this time. In addition to keeping good sanitisation and hygiene practises required of SG Clean Quality Mark, we’re also putting increased health and safety measures into place, including:
• SafeEntry Programme protocols being implemented at store entrances for all walk-ins to assist contact tracing.
• Your temperature will be taken (but not recorded) during SafeEntry Check-In to our stores.
• We will also be limiting capacity of visitors to our stores to accommodate safe distancing. At times this may mean we will ask you to wait outside the store.
• Our staff and customers are required to practise proper distancing (at least 1 metre) within our stores at all times. There will be markers on the floor to guide you.
• We are enhancing our daily cleaning protocols throughout the day, including sanitisation of high-touch surfaces after every transaction and use.
• We are revising fitting room procedures including disinfecting these spaces between each use.
• Clothing will also be thoroughly steamed after each fitting before they are returned to the sales floor. If you wish to have your items steamed before trying them on, please feel free to request this from our store personnel.
Personal Hygiene of Staff and Shoppers:
• As per government standards – all our store personnel will be required to wear face masks at all times.
• All employees will receive temperature and health screening before starting work.
• We ask that all customers wear a face mask when inside the store, and to use the hand sanitisers that are readily available at various areas. Please do not enter the store if you are unwell or are without a mask.
• Changing masks will also be available at all our fitting rooms.
• We are enhancing the Contactless shopping experience in store. You will find mobile-enabled QR codes available on the price tags of all styles. This lets you ‘View the Look’ online with recommended styling options as well as how it’s worn. We hope this will assist your decision-making without having to try the pieces on.
• We highly encourage Customers to use contactless payment via credit card payments/NETS/ AliPay/WeChat Pay, where possible. Contactless secondary transactions will also be possible. e.g. GST Refunds and partner rewards programmes (KrisPay/Changi Rewards).
Our E-Store is open 24/7
As always, our online store is open to you at all times.
Our delivery services are back to normal depending on where you are
• Singapore: 3-5 working days
• International: 5-7 working days
Returns and Exchanges
In response to Circuit Breaker, the period of Returns/Exchanges of all E-store orders placed from 25 March – 23 June has been extended to 24 July 2020.
We have also extended Returns/Exchanges on all Online orders made from 24 June onwards to 30 days. This applies to both Singapore and International orders. We hope this helps you shop Online with us with a peace of mind.
Returns/Exchanges In Store | We will now be accepting Returns/Exchanges from Online orders at our Singapore stores when they are opened — at ION Orchard and Jewel Changi Airport.
Please note that Online orders cannot be Returned/Exchanged at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and TANGS at Tang Plaza.
Returns can also be made by Mail to our office. As part of safety measures however, please do not make personal drop-offs at the office.
Send Returns to:
M38, 38 Jalan Pemimpin
+65 6358 2018
You can view more about Returns/Exchanges in detail here.
Steps To Take Together
There’s only been so much we’ve been able to show you through our E-store, and so much more that we’re excited for you to see now that our brick-and-mortar stores are opening again.
We’d like to thank you for sticking around with us through it all, and we sincerely hope that our designs have brought you some joy all this time.
In this unpredictable period, we hope everyone will continue to practice social responsibility, take good care of yourselves and your loved ones and stay safe. Your mental well-being is equally important; do keep your spirits afloat as we navigate the new normal that is to come. It’s never too late to try gardening or picking up a local read: we always encourage supporting our homegrown brands, and you just might find yourself with a new personal hobby.
If you’re in a position to do so, please also consider contributing to our Little Community of Good: a band of six local brands just looking to help ease the circumstances of our fellow migrant workers in Singapore. Apart from cash donations, you can also choose to Pledge your Frequent Shopper $50 Voucher towards the fund. Just let us know by filling the following form, and we’ll make a donation in your name. Pledge your Frequent Shopper Voucher here.
This is a storm that we’ve not experienced before, but we hope you’ll continue to adapt and grow together with all of us here at IN GOOD COMPANY.
In Good Health/Stay Safe Always
From all of us at IN GOOD COMPANY