How to use an IN GOOD COMPANY Digital Gift Card
How can I redeem my gift card?
Your Digital Gift Card can be used at our E-store, or at IN GOOD COMPANY stores at ION Orchard and Jewel Changi Airport.
You’ll need to have an activated IN GOOD COMPANY account in order to apply your Gift Card value. To use at our E-store, add your unique Digital Gift Card code into the ‘Payment By’ field below ‘Cart Summary’ during Payment. Or to use at applicable IN GOOD COMPANY stores, tell your Cashier you would like to use your Gift Card during payment.
If you don’t have an account yet, please sign up here.
Things to note:
• This Digital Gift Card is valid on all goods available at our E-store and applicable Stores excluding Gift Cards.
• The Digital Gift Card is not an auto-inclusion. Apply the Digital Gift Card code at Payment to redeem at E-store, or quote to Cashier during payment at applicable Stores.
• If you have multiple Gift Cards, you may use them together on a single order.
• The total value of a Digital Gift Card must be used in a single order/transaction. Any remaining unused amount will be forfeited.
• This Digital Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• IN GOOD COMPANY is not liable for lost/stolen Digital Gift Cards, and the value of Digital Gift Card(s) will not be replaced if it is lost, stolen or used without the Recipient’s knowledge.
Need Help? Let us know at email@example.com.
Can I use my Digital Gift Card without an IN GOOD COMPANY account?
No, you cannot. You will need to already own or sign up for an IN GOOD COMPANY account to use your Digital Gift Card at our E-store or Stores.
If you don’t have an account yet, simply start one here. Follow the instructions in your Welcome email to activate your account. (You’ll also receive a $20 Welcome Voucher from us!)
If you already have an IN GOOD COMPANY account, simply Log-in and apply your Digital Gift Card value.
Where can I find my Digital Gift Card?
You will be able to find the details of your Digital Gift Card in the email you received.
Can I accumulate spending when I purchase the Digital Gift Card?
No, Digital Gift Cards values do not count towards accumulate-spending for the purchaser.
However, the recipient of the Digital Gift Card will get to enjoy accumulated spending towards Shopping Perks when they use their Digital Gift Card at our E-store, or Stores at ION Orchard and Jewel Changi Airport.
Can I pass on my Digital Gift Card code to someone else?
Yes, you can. Each Gift Card Code is unique, and once utilised is considered redeemed. Please keep your Gift Card Code safe. We will not be able to replace its value if your Gift Card Code is lost, stolen or used, even if it’s without your knowledge.
What if my Digital Gift Card has expired?
Digital Gift Card values that have not been redeemed/used by the stated expiration date will be forfeited.
What if my Digital Gift Card is stolen?
If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Digital Gift Card code, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. The Digital Gift Card will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen without the purchaser’s confirmation email as proof of purchase.
IN GOOD COMPANY is not liable for lost/stolen Digital Gift Cards, and the value of Digital Gift Card(s) will not be replaced if it is lost, stolen or used without the Recipient’s knowledge.